Updates for the 2012 RS Include:
* Redesigned cylinder head including reinforced camshaft bridge, valve retainers, and updated cam chain tensioner to help reduce engine noise.
* New clutch primary gear and springs for better engagement and clutch action.
* Updated counterbalance bearings for increased reliability.
* Stronger cam chain guides
* Increased oil volume to the engine cam chain for reduced friction.
* New oil drain plug for easier oil changes.
* Offered in 350, 450, and 520 versions for 2012
* 45mm Marzocchi front fork valved for Dual Sport use.
* Redesigned frame with extra gussets. This new frame has less flex and has improved stability.
* Striking new red frame with white plastics for 2012
* Over 65 accessories to make your RS yours.
* Exclusive Beta BYOB (Build Your Own Beta) program